Is the unpleasant smell in your caravan stopping you from embarking on fun family adventures? We have a few tips and tricks for you that will help you with your smelly caravan or other musty motorhomes. Read on to find out how to make your caravan fragrant and fresh.
Why Does Your Caravan or Motorhome Smell?
Before we introduce you to the various tips to prevent smelly motorhomes, let us understand what makes them odorous:
- There are many factors that contribute to a smelly RV or any damp motorhomes for that matter — not taking care of it being the foremost. There is no denying the fact that if you manage your motorhome and it’s equipment with care, and ensure every corner is spick and span, you can prevent a foul smelling odour from setting in.
- If you have a toilet in your caravan, take all steps to ensure that the toilet remains clean and odour-free at all times. Use a disinfectant to keep the toilet hygienic. The right chemicals will keep the flush water fresh and clean. Also, don’t forget to clean the bowls regularly before they get stained.
- A damp caravan or a musty caravan can also be the reason for the foul smell. If your caravan is damp, it might form moulds in the window panels, doors, and other places. Not only does this contribute to the foul smell, but it is also detrimental to your health.
How to Keep Your Caravan or Motorhomes from Smelling.
It is not a difficult task to freshen up your caravan or motorhome. Apart from the above-mentioned factors, be on the lookout for any other factor that may contribute the unpleasant smell. Here are a few tips that you must keep in mind when you take start cleaning:
- Make sure you use ample water and the right detergent to clean your caravan’s surfaces. Along with frequent cleaning, it is important to use good quality products that assure 100% results.
- Use a soft sponge with a gentle hand to remove any dirt that may have accumulated on your vehicle. However, excessive rubbing with washing liquid can remove the protective polish on your vehicle’s various parts and also result in corrosion.
- Rely on good, high-quality air purifiers to remove any bad odour. While there are plenty of great ones in the market, the best one is offered by Pongone.
Pongone offers a variety of air fresheners that are capable of making an enclosed space smell and feel fresh and inviting. When you have sudden odour-related issues while you are on the move, Pongone’s On-The-Go air purifier comes to your rescue. They are completely non-toxic, are manufactured with plant-based ingredients, and have the power to eliminate even the most stubborn odours.
Make sure you stock up on their products today: https://pongone.co.uk/shop/pongone-mini/